Vertical Blinds are Unique and Customizable
Unique and CustomizableVertical blinds are budget-friendly and commonly installed over large spanning windows, sliding glass or patio doors and bay windows, where any other style of blinds or shades are not recommended. Installation includes a durable, accordion-style track system and they are easy to maintain and control the amount of light that is let into your home. The customization of vertical blinds are almost endless and, with the help of Galaxy Window Coverings, offer the perfect solution to fit your home’s needs and decor.
- Color: Vertical blinds come in different colors and contemporary patterns to fit your room’s theme.
- Material: The blinds, themselves, can be made of a vinyl material, wood, aluminum or fabric, for a more sophisticated appearance. Vinyl blinds are better at blocking the sun’s light, as well as ensure privacy, while fabric blinds are durable, easy to use and make a great addition to any home.
- Style: There are several different styles of vertical blinds as well, from curved blinds and s-shaped blinds, to different styles of fabric for increased light reduction.
- Control: To adjust your vertical blinds, you can choose from an array of cords, chains or wands.
- Headrail: Covering up the track system, the headrail can be matched to the same design and essence of the blinds themselves.
- Size: Galaxy Window Coverings measures and fits your vertical blinds to exactly match your windows.
Explore All Of Our
Window Coverings For Every Mood
Galaxy Window Covering is proud to sell Color Lux window shades and blinds from Comfortex - one of the premier manufacturers in the window treatment industry. Color Lux was developed with one goal in mind - to make interior designing with window treatments easy, efficient, and beautiful. Let’s face it, the hardest part about any home design project is making sure the colors and textures you choose harmonize with each other and the rest of your room. It shouldn’t be that way. With more than 800 colors to choose from, matching your paint is a snap.